Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sunday Morning Undie Dancing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAAAAA
    DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM,
    DE-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAAAA!

    Well, I walk into the room
    Passing out hundred dollar bills
    And it kills and it thrills like the horns on my Silverado grill
    And I buy the bar a double round of crown
    And everybody's getting down
    An' this town ain't never gonna be the same.

    Cause I saddle up my horse
    and I ride into the city
    I make a lot of noise
    Cause the girls
    They are so pretty

    Riding up and down Broadway
    on my old stud Leroy
    And the girls say
    Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

    Everybody says
    Save a horse, Ride a cowboy

    Well I don't give a dang about nothing
    I'm singing and Bling- Blanging
    While the girls are drinking
    Long necks down!

    And I wouldn't trade ol' Leroy
    or my Chevrolet for your Escalade
    Or your freak parade
    I'm the only John Wayne left in this town

    And I saddle up my horse
    and I ride into the city
    I make a lot of noise
    Cause the girls

    They are so pretty
    Riding up and down Broadway
    on my old stud Leroy
    And the girls say
    Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
    Everybody says
    Save a horse, Ride a cowboy

    You had to know that was coming..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i love that heidi..hahahahaha!!!

    the first song.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ..one of my faves!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    what's got you rocking?

    No one looked...as I walked by
    Just an invitation would have been just fine
    Said no to him...again and again
    First he took my heart...then he ran


    No one knows how I feel
    What I say unless you read between my lines
    One man walked away from me
    First he took my hand...take me home


    Stand back...stand back
    In the middle of my room
    I did not hear from you
    It's alright...it's alright
    To be standing in a line
    (Standing in a line)
    I would cry...


    Do not turn away my friend
    Like a willow I can bend
    No man calls my name
    No man came


    So I walked on down away from you
    Maybe your attention was more
    Than you could do
    One man did not call
    He asked me for my love
    And that was all


    Stand back...stand back
    In the middle of my room
    I did not hear from you
    It's alright...it's alright
    To be standing in a line
    (Standing in a line)
    (Standing in a line)


    So I walked on down the line
    Away from you
    Maybe your attention was more
    Than I could do
    One man...did not call
    Well he asked me for my love
    That was all


    extended remix version......

    ~~~~~~~~ gyrates

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Come on hold my hand
    I wanna contact the living
    Not sure I understand
    This role I've been given

    I sit and talk to God
    And he just laughs at my plans
    My head speaks a language
    I don't understand

    I just wanna feel real love
    Feel the home that I live in
    'Cause I got too much life
    Running through my veins
    Going to waste

    I don't wanna die
    But I ain't keen on living either
    Before I fall in love
    I'm preparing to leave her

    I Scare myself to death
    That's why I keep on running
    Before I've arrived
    I can see myself coming

    I just wanna feel real love
    Feel the home that I live in
    'Cause I got too much life
    Running through my veins
    Going to waste

    And I need to feel real love
    And a life ever after
    I cannot give it up

    I just wanna feel real love
    Feel the home that I live in
    I got too much love
    Running through my veins
    To go to waste

    I just wanna feel real love
    In the life ever after
    There's a hole in my soul
    You can see it in my face
    It's a real big place

    Teary
    Since that day
    Forever
    Feel

    Come and hold my hand
    I wanna contact the living
    Not sure I understand
    This role I've been given
    Not sure I understand
    Not sure I understand
    Not sure I understand
    Not sure I understand

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today it's about the beat...not the lyrics

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Si tu te vas
    La luna te dir? que yo te quiero ver
    El sol te seguir? all? a donde tu est?s
    El viento soplara mi nombre por tu piel
    Y todos te dir?n que tienes tienes que volver

    Si tu te vas yo me bebo mi soledad am?ndote
    Tu me dejaras perdida en la vida y record?ndote
    No digas adi?s nadie me dio como tu tanto amor
    Es cosa de dos y nadie te dio tanto amor como yo

    Si tu te vas que voy a hacer
    Poquito a poco padecer
    Un beso mas una sonrisa que ha quedado atr?s

    La noche llegara tan larga tan fr?a melancol?a
    Los d?as dejaran en blanco mi diario mi calendario 1.28
    No digas adi?s la vida se queda parada sin ti
    Es cosa de dos tu nunca podr?s olvidarte de m?

    Si tu te vas que voy a hacer
    Poquito a poco padecer
    Un beso m?s una sonrisa que ha quedado atr?s

    Si tu te vas
    Estas am?ndome o abandon?ndome
    Se abre mi herida un poquito mas

    Si tu te vas
    Que tristeza me dar?
    Si tu te vas

    Si tu te vas que voy a hacer
    Poco a poquito padecer
    Un beso mas una sonrisa que ha quedado atr?s
    Si tu te vas
    Estas am?ndome o abandonandome
    Se abre mi herida un poquito mas
    Si tu te vas
    Que tristeza me dar?
    Si tu te vas

    Si tu te vas que voy a hacer
    Poquito a poco padecer
    Un beso mas una sonrisa que ha quedado atr?s
    Si tu te vas
    Estas am?ndome o abandonandome
    Se abre mi herida un poquito mas
    Si tu te vas
    Que tristeza me dar?
    Si tu te vas

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is
    Something exciting about leaving everything behind
    There is something
    Deep and pulling leaving everything behind
    Something about having everthing
    You think you'll ever need
    Sitting in the seat next to you

    And I watch

    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Fly beside us
    And I watch
    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Another white dashFly beneath us
    Away away

    There is
    Yelling of an engine a constant rattling door
    There is serious
    Deep and mumbles
    A conversation I'm not it
    Flickering lights
    Shadows of trees
    Makes me blink me eyes
    Makes the land
    Appear like a really old mooooooovie

    And I watch

    I got a heart fuuuuull, of rubberbaaaaands
    That keep... getting....caught on...thiiiiiiiings

    And I count

    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    I drift off at eighty...something!
    And I count
    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Another white dash
    Out of time with the muuuusiiiiiiic!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Through the clouds
    A nice surprise
    To see that twinkle
    Return to your eyes
    I searched my head
    For some old spark
    Been around this place
    Stumbling in the dark
    And when I feel the skies will never clear
    You remind me that spring is near

    How you sparkle
    How you shine
    How you rise above
    The darkest skies

    Through the crowd
    I catch your eye
    It takes me back again
    When we were gettin' high
    I search my head
    For some old spark
    Been around this place
    Fumbling in the dark
    And when I feel the skies will never clear
    You remind me that spring is near

    How you sparkle
    How you shine
    How you rise above
    The darkest skies

    Nothin' in this world
    Could make me love you less
    Shadows often leave perfection
    In the best
    Oh my love, oh my love
    Oh my love, oh my love

    How you sparkle
    How you shine
    How you rise above
    The darkest skies

    How you sparkle
    How you shine
    How you rise above
    The darkness

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •